By John Marx MD, Robert Hockberger MD, Ron Walls MD
Rely on Rosen's Emergency Medicine for the most recent solutions on each side of emergency medication perform. for many years, this scientific reference publication has set the traditional in emergency medication, providing unparalleled comprehensiveness, readability, and authority - that will help you put the most recent and most sensible wisdom to paintings to your sufferers within the ER.
- Practice with a bit of luck
- Get expert counsel on tips to technique particular scientific displays within the ER. The "Cardinal shows part" offers speedy and simple connection with differential analysis and directed checking out for fever within the grownup sufferer; dizziness and vertigo; chest ache; and over 20 different usually noticeable shows within the emergency division.
with simply actionable, accountable information at the whole breadth of emergency medication topics.
- Effectively practice the latest emergency drugs ideas and techniques,
- Locate the solutions you wish quick thanks to a simple, full-color layout, entire with extra illustrations than ever before.
- Access the total contents at the cross from your computer or cellular gadget at Expert Consult, absolutely searchable, with hyperlinks to PubMed.
including evidence-based cures for surprise; high-cost imaging; assessment and resuscitation of the trauma sufferer; cardiovascular emergencies; evaluate and probability stratification for brief ischemic assault (TIA) sufferers; and masses extra.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the following version is released, or until eventually the present variation is not any longer provided on the market through Elsevier, whichever happens first. Elsevier reserves the correct to supply an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.